I've enjoyed the naked truth that comes through in the following videos from Steve Shives' YouTube channel. Nothing is more important in 2024 than the electoral defeat of fascism in the USA. If we lose America, the whole world loses too. If Republicans said the quiet parts out loud, they would be ruined.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We have reached a Fuck The World this is about Me phase of Trump's second term
When Covid came to America, we had a fuck the world this is about me phase of the Trump presidency. Information about the pandemic that was ...
-
I don't mean to ignore their violence and intimidation tactics, I just want to focus on one aspect of ICE activity, and that is incarcer...
-
There are two YouTube channels filled with AI generated content that I actually like. One is called Christopher Hitchens Resurrected , the ...
-
I am deeply distrustful about the "Advanced" part of what Graham Hancock and other Atlantis writers discuss. The term advanced i...
No comments:
Post a Comment