Tuesday, November 14, 2023

The majority is right: all religions are false

I am sure someone has thought this out before, but I just thought it out the other night. So, I am going to record my argument here.  

There are a little more that 2 billion Christians in the world, but the current population of the earth is well over 7 billion. That means at least 5 billion reject Christianity and do not believe it is true. 

There are around 1.9 billion Muslims. Thus, over 5 billion reject it and do not think it is true. 

The rest of the world's religions are smaller than those two, so, do the math; it comes out the same every time. 

In every case, the majority rejects any religion you choose.  

My conclusion: the majority is right.  Every time and in every case.    

I entirely agree with the majority of mankind when I say that all religions are false.   


No comments:

Post a Comment

Religion turns value backward

In the sphere of thought, absurdity and perversity remain the masters of the world, and their dominion is suspended only for brief periods. ...